Friends of KERA/KXT
The Friends of KERA & KXT recognizes donors who generously give an annual gift between $1,500 and $9,999, and help provide the foundation upon which KERA and KXT’s programs and services can thrive. Your philanthropy helps independent news and information continue, now and for years to come.
Please join the Friends of KERA & KXT or renew your support today!
Director: From $1,500 to $2,499
Programmer: $2,500 to $4,999
Producer:$5,000 to $9,999
The Jim Lehrer Roundtable: Annual gifts of $10,000 and more.
- Invitations to special events with public broadcasting personalities, producers or executives
- Tour of the KERA & KXT studios
- Personalized donor service for station or program questions
- Friends of KERA & KXT Rewards Card
- Issues of KERA & KXT News
Donors of $25,000 or more annually also receive:
- The option of recognition on our website(s)
- The option of recognition on KERA TV, KERA FM or KXT 91.7
Make a secure donation online through:
North Texas Public Broadcasting is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) educational organization registered in the state of Texas. Your contribution may be fully tax deductible.